Sunday, September 14, 2008

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mom, Aunt Nancy, and Lindsay,

Oh, how I wish I could be there on this special day! Please know how much I love and miss you. I hope you have a great day celebrating. I appreciate each one of you and the support you have shown me this year. Thanks for coming out here and seeing firsthand what I do everyday. I could not ask for a more loving and caring mom, aunt, or sister. You guys are the best and I love you SO much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea,
Thank you for your sweet thoughts!! It was great getting to talk with you today...we love and miss you very much, Much love, Nancy.

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
We missed having you here to help us celebrate, but it was wonderful to get to see and talk with you on skype! I'm so glad your internet is back!!! Glad everything is going well there.
All of our love,
Mom

Zach said...

Wow, they all have a birthday on the same day? That's cool!

Anonymous said...

DRE!!! you are so incredibly sweet and thoughtful with your post! I love you so much and am glad i got to talk to you the other day!! i love you so much!!!