Sunday, November 2, 2008

Small Group Stand-In

For these past three weeks, I have had the privilege of leading this small group of girls since our childcare director was on vacation. We met for an hour on Sundays to go over their catechisms since they all have expressed an interest in going deeper in their relationship with God. It was a sweet time to be able to spend with them. They are precious girls as you can see. The prayer time at the end is what blew me away. These girls can pray! They prayed with power and conviction for specific requests. It was so special to get to hear their hearts. As you can tell from the picture below, they also had plenty of silly moments as well. I am so blessed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea,
I love your entries, I look forward to each one!! How precious that you have this special time with them, what an encouragement it must be to them as well!! Have a great week, Love, Nancy.

Lindsey said...

those photos made my day. what silly, sweet, precious little women...

Anonymous said...

These are so great! It is so cool that you got to spend this time with the girls. I'm sure it makes them feel so special having someone there they can trust, especially you. You are such a caring person that always has a person's best interest in mind. Thats what we love about you, and thats what god wanted you to share (you did, now come home!!!). Love you Dre and miss you tons! Have a great rest of the week. talk to you real soon, love, Jonathan

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful you were able to spend this time with them. What precious moments. You are amazing and I know you are to them as well! Thank you for all you are doing and I cannot wait to tell you in person how PROUD I am of you! I love you always. Steph