Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WANTED: Long Skirts

It is hard to believe I leave for Uganda in less than two months! With that in mind, I am beginning to think about what to pack. In order to be culturally sensitive, it is advised for girls to wear skirts that reach past the knee. I currently have two that fit this condition. If you happen to have any that you no longer wear, please let me know. I will gladly take them off your hands, and you will be a very practical part of my ministry. If you can't go, your clothes are the next best thing!!! :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll get you a discount at Goodwill :) Now, let's get to chatting about those clothes you'll be leaving behind.....

Jess and Andrea said...

You mean the ones already in your closet?

Unknown said...

ooooh, snap.

KO said...

When you are down here, you are welcome to peruse my closet (which contains MANY items that were formerly in your closet)and take ANY long skirts that you wish!