Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thank You!


Thank you so much for all of your sweet birthday messages and comments! I felt so loved and appreciated yesterday (and always!)! I cannot tell you how much you all mean to me. Thank you for all of your love and support. I truly felt it yesterday.

It was a wonderful day - starting off with cards my third grade class had made me. Jenae and I made homemade pizza for my birthday dinner. After dinner, the Andersons (an amazingly sweet missionary family) made me a cake and had a little party for me. They made me the crown you see in the picture - that is the way we celebrate in Uganda (see Birthday Celebration). It was a truly wonderful day - thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great with the crown on! Wish we could have been there, but glad you had a wonderful birthday with your "family" there - sounds like they took good care of you!! We can't wait to see you - We leave one month from today!
All my love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! You will definitely have to sport the crown at every birthday from now on! I love you so much and am so happy you had a great birthday! Just like mom said one month and we will get to see you! I love you always, stephanie

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a nice birthday! I love the crown. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you had a wonderful birthday, one you will
always remember.
I got teary eyed reading your May posting.
Happy, proud, prayers for the little ones to have
a wonderful future and in awe of all their beauty.
Thank God for digital cameras! Lots of pictures and
lots of memories.
Love you, Tawny