Saturday, August 23, 2008

Favorite Quotes

People wonder how teachers do it. It seems like such a routine job at times, and granted, at times it can be. It really depends on my perspective. However, when you deal with people, especially children, every day looks different. I feel like I had some really fun times with the kids this week. God knew exactly what I needed because I was feeling a little more homesick than normal. Here are two of my favorite quotes from the week:

I am tutoring Kato in spelling and he got the first seven or eight words right. I was so impressed and told him so. He said to me, "It's because I think of the words in my heart and then I spell them." Too cute! I need to start thinking of the words in my heart too :)

On Thursday, I took my P-3 class to the computer lab to look up information for a descriptive paragraph they are writing. As the pages were printing out, they told me, "Teacher, the printer is vomiting paper!"

Kids - I love them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I am glad you get to have moments like these with them! I love you and miss yo terribly!Praying and thinking of you always!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea,
Thank you for sharing these moments with us...it means alot!! I can picture the children now and smile at their responses!! God bless you dear one, thank you for being there for them...we love and miss you very much, your aunt Nancy.