Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kids - Gotta Love 'Em

This is William, and he is in my kindergarten class. He comes up with the cutest things. A couple of weeks ago, he said, "You are going to miss me because I am going to P-1. But don't worry, you will have new kindergarten students." The funniest thing is that his kindergarten year is not over until December. I guess he is giving me plenty of time to prepare. Then, the other day, he told me, "When I grow up, I am going to be like you." I thought, How sweet! Then, his very next words were, "And when I grow up to be like you, you will die, right?" That wasn't quite as sweet but I guess a dose of reality. Kids - I really love teaching them!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

hahaha!! I love William :-)

Anonymous said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! How adorable and innocent these little ones are!! Cant wait to be there and see you in less than 1 week! BELIEVE IT! I love you, steph

Anonymous said...

Ha!! Priceless!!