Friday, October 10, 2008

Dear Mrs. Ross and Mrs. McKinney's Class,

I was so blessed yesterday! I received a package in the mail that so encouraged me. Thank you for all of your handmade cards and your thoughtful letters. I appreciate all of the prayers you all have prayed for me too. My hand has healed and now the scar is slowly beginning to fade. I think I will always have a reminder of my time in Uganda :) I have decided to save the candy and give one piece to each of my students when we return from our school break on October 20th. They will love them so much! Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to send me a package. You all are an essential part of my life and ministry here.

THANK YOU!!!!

Love and thanks,

Miss DiBartolomeo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea,
What a precious surprise!! How caring and thoughtful of these classes...and how fun for you, Much love, Nancy.